Australian handmade solid cowhide paramedic pouch.
- Stylish yet practical design does not rub thigh and sits well with little movement when working.
- Compartments for stethoscope, multi-tool, Maglite, scissors and more with solid spring steel belt clip.
- A “ D” clip for keys can be secured to front leather strap.
- The extra sleeve inside can hold Notepad and various other reference cards
(Also handy place for spare pens etc).
- The trauma shears fit snugly into the back and are covered effectively by the leather so as to not hurt the leg.
- The scissors are easily accessible, however left handed people who wear the pouch on the left hand side will need to scissor sleeve flipped. Please inform us if this is the case at the time of ordering.
- There is also the option to have service number stamped into leather.
Materials: Cowhide leather